Saturday, September 23, 2006

Bender Gending

Wow.. it seems like school is flying by! I think it's because I have school full time and work basically full time and everything is just non-stop!

Last week, marked a momentus occasion. Yes kiddos, I attended my first "Hollywood" party where there just happened to be a celebrity. B + I were invited to this house party that was being thrown I guess by a DJ at a local bar...? I'm really not sure, but we had nothing else to do and so we went.

We weren't there very long, but the party was cool. It had a jungle/electro/indie theme going on.. lots of ambigouity going on! haha So there we were outside just sort of people-watching when suddenly who is it over there dancing (obviously enthralled in the music, I might add) in the corner on top of a table or chair or something elevated? Why it was none other than Ms. Alexis Arquette! Ok ok.. a C-list Celeb, but a celeb nonetheless! C-List isn't so bad anyway... there are 23 other lower letters in the alphabet afterall... Anyway, Alexis was dancing with a fervor and looked like she was having a great time.

I never saw much of The Surreal Life with Alexis on it (or any of the seasons for that matter) but Alexis is cool in my book :)

So yeah...that's my story. Exciting n'est-ce pas? Hopefully my next celeb encounter will have a bit more substance!

Later Lovers.

No comments: