Saturday, October 14, 2006

Squirrels + Parties

It's been a little while since my last post.. I know I know.... Way to get behind when you just started something right? Well truthly, I've just been busy and also dealing with some personal issues. Things are better now though, so onwards and upwards right? Right, so..

There's something going on with squirrels around me.

First off, the squirrels at my school are on some sort of medication - I'm sure of it.

This week I was walking towards class and a little squirrel came running down a tree and stopped to look at me. I thought he was kind of cute so I made little squirrel noises at him (don't ask)......then he hopped over from the grass and onto the sidewalk behind me. I kept walking and noticed that the squirrel was now hopping along about a foot and a half behind me. This went on for about 10-12 feet with me getting progressively more concerned. They're cute to look at, yes. But if one is scampering up my pant leg and about to bite me with a rabies infested mouth, then I don't think "cute" would be the proper word choice. O_O

That same day on may way home on the off-ramp from the 134, a squirrel darted in front of my car and I almost ran over it. Argh! psychos, I tell you.

Anyway.... last night B & I went to a party on Beverly at a friend's place. It was an early Halloween/Friday the 13th party and it ended up being lots of fun. There were several photos taken, so maybe I'll post some of those later.

Ok, I think that's about it for now... I'll leave you with this lovely imagery:

~Troubles

No comments: