Wednesday, November 15, 2006

School (read: aaaaaaaaah!!!)

I can't believe I'm now in my 11th week of the semester... wait, it IS the 11th week right?
School has been crazy to put it lightly. But I'm pushing through while working 39-40 hours a week as well... If you have any free vacations you'd like to send yours truly on, then send them on over!

My group in my film prod. class is driving me crazy. I can't wait until I'm in more of the upper level classes.. it just seems like right now everyone is taking things way too laid back. My group is so much further behind on our semester projects than the rest of the class. One of my group memembers falls asleep in class EVERY SINGLE TIME. Repeatedly. Another one is there like every other class period. Seriously, folks? no...really.... seriously? *rolls eyes out of head*


Anyway.. that's that.

Troubles. Over & Out.

No comments: