Friday, November 24, 2006

Celebrity Dreamin' on Such a Winter's Day

I have had the weirdest dreams involving celebrities lately... Take for example:

1) I dreamt that I was in line somewhere waiting to get into this building where I think we were going to be competing for something. Whatever it was, we needed to have a partner for the competition. So, standing to my left, who was my partner? None other than Ms. Martha Stewart. Yeah, weird right? As we were standing in the line, however, Martha would NOT SHUT UP. She just kept rambling and rambling as if she was nervous and trying to relax, but no one thought she was amusing. Eventually I looked at her and said, "Martha, will you please shut up???" But it was to no avail. She just kept talking. Finally we had moved up in line to where we were almost about to go into the building. And Martha, says to me, "Oh I'll be right back. I have to go get something out of my car." I was getting annoyed and told her that it was almost our turn, but she just kept walking and saying "I know, it's ok. I'll just be right back. Don't you worry one bit." I then watched as she got in her car, started it, and drove off. Martha abandoned me!! And this is after I wore my Free Martha shirt for so long when she was *ahem* "away" :( oh well, Annie Lennox says, "Sweet dreams are made of these." (Did anyone watch The Apprentice: Martha?? There should be at least 5 people who get that reference).


2) I was in the movie Dreamgirls as....one of the Dream girls??? But I was still a guy, so I guess that makes me the odd one out. Regardless... we were going about our day and on some sort of adventure (haha!) but me and the other girls did NOT like Beyoncé. So we would talk about her behind her back, and then she would come over with her abnormaly large smile and we would start fawning all over her so she wouldn't know we didn't like her... O_o


3) Lastly, this one was just last night.. I was hanging out somewhere - at a restaurant or coffee shop or someplace similar and in walks Karl Lagerfeld with an entourage. The dream could've ended there and it would still be entertaining, but there's more! He walks up to me and a few other people around me and says to each of us, "You. You. You. You. and You." We then get ushered away by his entourage and are taken to a studio where we are informed that Karl needs models for a photoshoot for his new line and he didn't want anyone that had modeled before, therefore he handpicked us to be in his campaign. I don't remember much past that, but I do remember that he was very particular about the shoot and we had to pose and look exactly as he told us to do (he would demonstrate for us how he wanted us to look).



What do these dreams mean...?????? Tell me in the comments section, or share your own wacky celebrity dreams!

No comments: