Friday, December 29, 2006

At LAST!

My first semester at CSUN is now over! *throws confetti*

It's been a little while since I posted, but that's because I've been busy trying to finish everything for the semester, in addition to work, and getting ready for Christmas. I went with my mom and younger brother to Buckeye, AZ to visit with my older brother, sister-in-law, and my BRAND NEW niece!:
Yes, I'm an uncle for the first time now :D She is so cute and tiny! I can't remember the last time I held a baby so small (if ever) and it's really a strange feeling. She almost seems like some robotic toy -- she's so little, but she has all her little fingers and toes and fingernails. :D

The Christmas break though was really good. It felt refreshing, almost zen-like, to be out in the middle of fields and emptiness after spending these past several months in LA. It was like a perfect necessary antithesis.

Back to school related topics... I got my grades for most of my classes, a A-, a B, and an A. I'm still waiting on the 4th one, but I know it's going to be an A as well. I would prefer if the B was at least an A-, but I'll take what I can get. I've learned to not stress about grades less than As as much as I once did.

And now, I have a whole month to relax, (minus work). School starts not again until 29 January. Finally, a chance to catch my breath...

In other news, B & I wound up at The Abbey last night for a drink. We ended up spotting Andy Dick surrounded by a gaggle of guys at the front bar. I was going to go ask him if he really could guess the flavor of a popsicle just by sitting on it, but I thougt that my be a little rude...? ;)

No comments: