Thursday, December 07, 2006

Grammy Noms

Some of my favourite musical entities have been nominated for Grammies!!!

Imogen Heap has been nominated for Best New Artist (even though she's not really "new") and also for Best Song Written For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media ('Can't Take It In' - from Narnia)!!


And Goldfrapp have been nominated for Best Dance Recording - Ooh La La and Best Electronic/Dance Album - Supernature!!


Madonna has also been nominated though (in the same categories as Goldfrapp) in addition to Best Long Form Music Video - I'm Going To Tell You A Secret!!


I'm a little torn as I love both Madonna and Goldfrapp and I want them both to win :-/

Anyway, congratulations and best of luck!! Even if they don't win, to be nominated is an honor in itself! It's nice to see when talented individuals who work hard actually get the recognition that they deserve!

For a full list of nominees go clicky, clicky.

No comments: